Misty's Blogspot

Friday, November 17, 2006

Congratulations!!

Congratulations to David and Jane and the rest of the cast and crew of A Dog's Breakfast!! The first screening has been a great success. I have been hearing great reports from a number of people who were able to attend.
Apparently the movie is absolutely hilarious. I can't wait til David has a screening a little closer so I can attend.
Everyone has said how wonderful David, Jane and Kate were with all those who attended. David greeted each person as they were waiting in line to get into the theater and even took the time to talk on the phone with someone who was not able to be there.
An announcement about the distribution of the movie is supposed to be released shortly. I can't wait to hear more. For more information about the movie and news updates just go here.
Here's a clip of the movie.
One thing I do know is that the official trailer is supposed to be released very soon!

1 Comments:

  • It sounds like everyone had a great time. Wish I'd been able to make it.

    By Blogger charlotte, at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home