Misty's Blogspot

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Memories

Well I finally did it! I have put almost every item that is still at my parents house in a box. I know it's sad I've been out of the house for 10 years!!! and am just now getting that accomplished. My mom invited me to help her have a garage sale this past weekend. Once I got there my dad ended up having me go through all the stuff I still have at their house.
It's amazing the things I found. I still had all of my report cards from kindergarten thru high school, tons of pictures, stuffed animals, notebooks full of class notes, artwork and all the medals, trophies and ribbons I had won throughout my childhood. It was fun to go back and look through most of the stuff. It brought back a lot of great memories.
Fortunately my parents let me leave the 3 boxes of stuff plus some collector items at their house until I can find a place to put it in my own house. :P
My old room also has been officially converted into an office now! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home