Misty's Blogspot

Monday, November 13, 2006

Changes

Well, my parents are going to be moving! They have lived in Woodward, OK for the past 12 years, which is the longest they've lived anywhere. My dad is being transferred to Muskogee, OK. He started work there today. My mom will probably finish out the school year teaching in Woodward, so my poor dad is going to drive to Muskogee on Monday mornings and then head back to Woodward on Friday's to spend the weekend. We'll see how long that lasts
To help out I went up to my parent's house over the weekend. I ended up painting and texturing the kitchen and dining room walls from 10am til 6pm on Saturday. Whew. My arms were a little sore the next day. Neither my mom nor I had ever done any texturing before. Once we figured out how to do it it wasn't too hard, just very time consuming. The room looks great though if I do say so myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home