Misty's Blogspot

Thursday, September 21, 2006

haha what?!

Okay. Yesterday at the post office I had one of the oddest things happen to me. As I was walking over to get the mail out of my PO Box I passed a guy who was looking at me as if he knew me. Considering I work at a place were I meet a lot of people, I thought maybe we had met before. So when he walks up to me I stop to see what he has to say. So the first thing out of his mouth to me is: "You're one of Them." I just looked at him. He then says: "You are, you're one of Them, one of the brides of christ. You know that don't you." Of course by that time I'm thinking okay time to get away from the freaky guy. So I walk away to get my mail. I then overhear him talking to some other guy about the tribulation and the fact that we are already in the first year. The other guy asked how he knew and he just said: "Because I KNOW!"

Anyway. That was the most bizarre/creepy thing to ever happen to me. You know you might expect to have that happen in some big city, but not so much in small, town Oklahoma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home