Misty's Blogspot

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Wow, I haven't updated here in way too long.

Considering the fact that I never updated after writing that rant, I'll go ahead and let anyone who may be reading know that B and I were put on night shift for the last two months that we were at War Eagle. I was able to Skype my family much more frequently so that was really nice.

We redeployed back to the States just before Christmas last year. My parent's and my husband's parents came into town to be with us. It was great to get to spend time with family again. :D

We have been home now for almost 10 months to the day. I can hardly believe I've been back that long. Of course we've been crazy busy with training as we're gearing up for our next deployment.

The past 10 months have been sad and exciting. Sad, because almost every single soldier who was in my platoon when we deployed has moved on. Some on to other posts and others have rejoined the civilian world. I miss them all, but it's been exciting to have new soldiers join the platoon. I look forward to seeing how much we can accomplish together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home