Misty's Blogspot

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Another day a new place

I had to say goodbye to Matt today for the last time. I probably won't see him for several months unless we get lucky.

I left Camp Stryker for Camp Taji. We just arrived not too long ago, so of course first things first where's the internet? ;)

We will only be here for tonight or at most two nights. Then on to the next destination which will be for about 3 months.

Tonight's trip was by Chinook. That was an interesting experience. I definitely felt military flying in that, especially with the gunner sitting on the back with his night vision goggles on watching for any threats. Our next trip may be by Chinook or Blackhawk or could be by convoy. Convoy is a whole lot more dangerous, but we'll see.

I hope that everyone had a great New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home