Misty's Blogspot

Friday, February 12, 2010

7 weeks down 45 more to go?

Happy February everyone!

It’s been mostly quiet around here with bursts of crazy, busy.

I flew on a Blackhawk for the first time on Monday. I loved it! :) It is my new preferred method of travel. ;) I had to go to see the dermatologist for a full body scan. She decided to do a biopsy of one of the moles on my back. It had to be sent to Germany so I won’t get the results for 2 to 4 weeks. I have to have full body scans performed every 3 months. It’s a little uncomfortable because the dermatologist is just looking over every inch of my body to see if there is anything irregular. At least the dermatologist was a female this time. :p

I am going to the NCO of the Quarter Board on the 20th. I really didn’t want to go, but I agreed to it anyway because the board will be held at the FOB where Matt is. :D I will be staying a couple of days so I’ll get to spend some time with him! I have been studying, but I don’t feel like I’m going to be ready in time. There’s just so much to know. This is also the first time I will go to the board in a field environment. I just hope I don’t make a fool out of myself.

My birthday was this past Sunday. My parents called me on Skype and sang happy birthday to me. :) About 5 days before my birthday a cake came in the mail from my Mother-in-Law. We had to eat it early because it was beginning to get a bit old. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home