Misty's Blogspot

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It had to happen eventually

Well here it is. My 29th birthday! I can't believe it, only one more year left in my 20's. Hopefully this doesn't mean I need to grow up.  Time has been going by so quickly. I have a feeling that this year will be no different.

In other news, it won't be too long before I'm an aunt once again. My sister is due with her first on the 24th of this month. It would not surprise me if she has the baby sooner than that though. If she goes into labor while she's at work, she'll be calling me to take her to the hospital. I hope I won't panic too much. :p

Not much else is going on at the moment just work. I suppose Matt and I will go to dinner and a movie at some point over the weekend to celebrate. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home