Misty's Blogspot

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cool News

I just found out something really cool! Some friends and I were chatting on Yahoo Messenger and we got on the topic of googling yourself. So I went ahead and typed in my name. One of the first things that came up with my name was with NASA! So of course I clicked on it. Well it turns out that mine and my husbands names were submitted to be placed on two microchips that were being sent to space. One was left orbiting the sun and the other was  transported to the curation facility at Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas.
I'm not sure who submitted our names, but I'm guessing it was done as a wedding gift considering the deadline for submission was right before our wedding. So if you're the one who did it THANK YOU!!! Another cool fact is that the shuttle launched ON my birthday!
More info about the Stardust project here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home