Misty's Blogspot

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow I can't believe it's already 2007! This is my last year in my 20's, I better make it count.  It's amazing how quickly time flies. This is also the 100th birthday for the state of Oklahoma. So happy birthday Oklahoma!
I'm looking forward to this new year. I'm definitely known for being an optimist, which can drive my husband crazy, but I just really do believe that this year will bring great things!

On another note there is some great news about A Dog's Breakfast! There will be a screening in London the first part of February! So YAY for all of you who will be getting to attend!
*cough* Kathy *cough* I really wish I could go to P2 and the screening with everyone, but it's just not in the budget for this year. Maybe next year?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home