Misty's Blogspot

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Life is amazing!

Last night my sister had her first baby. She let me be in the room with her while she gave birth. It was absolutely amazing.
He is not my first nephew, but it was the first time I was able to be there when one of them was born. My brother lived 9 hours away when their daughter was born and 13 hours away when their son was born. My brother and sister-in-law live 26 hours away. So we were not there when either of their two boys were born.
I am excited about having a little nephew nearby. I'm sure my sis is glad I'm close too, cheap baby sitter.
My parents drove into town in time to be there for the birth too and my brother and his family will be here on Thursday. This will be the first time we will all be together since October. I'm really looking forward to it.
Here's one of my favorite pics of him that I took last night. He was only a few minutes old.

I'll be going back to the hospital this afternoon. I'll definitely be taking more pictures.

1 Comments:

  • Beautiful little one! To be there when they are born is just amazing.

    Congrats to her and you!

    By Blogger Andrea, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home